Thursday, November 02, 2006

Glimpses of Shadows

Hmm...not sure how to begin. Something is stirring. Forgotten things are suddenly resurfacing. Things that have been hidden in the deep places are being brought to light. I am wondering how to define it, how to understand it. But most of all, I am wondering if I should believe in it. This thing could come down to belief. Will I have the strength and the courage to grab it by the heal and allow myself to be pulled out by it. Or should I say, pulled in. For all I see are shadows before me. Glimpses of what could be. Nothing is clear except this: I am here.

"The promise
Of another summer is already a dream. thus years,
As I stand at this moment, are gathered
In their brooding darkness beneath."
--Warren

1 comment:

Brian Rhea said...

amen.

"Feed my will to feel this moment,
urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm,
to feel connected
enough to step aside and
weep like a widow,
to feel inspired,
to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and
still be a human."

"lateralus"
maynard james keenan